A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayelle Schudy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayelle Schudy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schudy
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Schudy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayelle Dayan Schudy MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ayelle D. Schudy practice?
- Dr. Ayelle Schudy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayelle Schudy practices Psychiatry near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Psychiatrists.