A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayesha Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayesha Ahmad, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Ahmad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayesha Ahmad MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ayesha Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Ayesha Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayesha Ahmad practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.