Dr. Ayesha Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ayesha Ahmed?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Ayesha Ahmed?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 17th, 2016

This is Dr. Ahmed's part time private practice in a very small office with no windows or airflow. It is very clear Dr. Ahmed does not care about her patients. She is strictly in the biz for the money and to hand out pills to eager patients. She embarrassed me in front of a whole waiting room full of patients. When she came out of her office to tell me she was ready to see me, she said, "Wow, I haven't seen you in a while, you've been cancelling your appointments!" She was also discussing other patients information in front of different clients. My appointment was at 2:20, I was not seen until almost 3:00 becuase she took extra time with the patient before me. I do not want to see her again. Not worth it.

October 10th, 2016

Excellent

Dr Ahmed is a very caring doctor. Sadly, many MDs seem to be in the wrong field. Not so here. If you want great care you need look no further. Her office runs smoothly, virtually no wait time. Only negative is the parking at her office.

December 14th, 2015

She listens carefully and discusses all options. I have never felt rushed. Responds to calls promptly.

May 24th, 2013

Very Professional and Friendly

I definitely recommend Dr Ahmed for others. She was very professional and friendly. I felt very relaxed and glad I found her!

April 16th, 2013

Dr.Amed

Dr. Amed is extremely warm and empathic. She is also very knowledgeable! She's one of the best Dr.'s I've ever encountered!

March 27th, 2012

dr ahmed is now in CT

I have seen a lot of psychiatrists over the years, and Dr. Ahmed has one of the better bedside manners I've encountered. She is from India, but I haven't experienced any cultural issues unlike some other doctors. The only complaint I have is that she was not familiar with medication that I was on previously, which makes me wonder how current she is. It could be due to not a lot of patients taking the drug, but it made me wonder a little.

June 20th, 2017