A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayesha Aziz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayesha Aziz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayesha Aziz, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aziz graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Aziz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayesha Aziz MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ayesha Aziz practice?
- Dr. Ayesha Aziz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayesha Aziz practices Internal Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manlius, NY.
See Syracuse Internists.