Dr. Ayesha Erfan Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2015

High Regard

Dr. Erfan is professional, thorough, and caring. She spent significant time with me learning my history and understanding my current issues. She actively listened to me and let me ask questions. She diagnosed my most current problem and secured a specialist and treatment for me. In my opinion, she is an excellent primary care Physician, and I highly recommend her to anyone.

September 3rd, 2015

Great doctor, very thorough, highly recomend her for a primary care physician.

February 18th, 2015

Great Appointment....

Dr. Erfan had taken time to enter my past history into the UH computer and obviously had made a huge effort to know about my history. She spent over an hour learning about my extensive medical history. She reminded my of several issues that I needed to take care of (Shingles vaccination, etc.). Her staff was friendly and efficient. This was a great doctor visit. Even better, I was able to walk down stairs and get my blood work, urine analysis, and mammogram without running around to a bunch of different places!

January 14th, 2015