A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayesha Fatima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayesha Fatima is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fatima
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fatima Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayesha Fatima, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fatima graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fatima has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayesha Fatima BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ayesha Fatima practice?
- Dr. Ayesha Fatima has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayesha Fatima practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians and Royal Oak Pediatric Specialists.