A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayesha Fatima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayesha Fatima is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayesha Fatima, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fatima graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fatima has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayesha Fatima BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ayesha Fatima practice?
- Dr. Ayesha Fatima has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayesha Fatima practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians and Royal Oak Pediatric Specialists.