Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ayesha Fatima
Ayesha Fatima, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI, with another office in Royal Oak, MI. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology. Ayesha Fatima is affiliated with Royal Oak, Women & Infants and Royal Oak (3 Years. Ayesha Fatima has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Ayesha Fatima has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
Ayesha Fatima is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.
Dr. Brian Berman
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi42
Dr. Louise Aloe
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi20
Dr. Ismael Gonzalez Rangel
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Cardiovascular Disease
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi11