A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayesha Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayesha Iqbal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayesha Iqbal, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Iqbal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Veterans Administration Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayesha Iqbal MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ayesha Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Ayesha Iqbal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayesha Iqbal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Rheumatologists.