A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayesha Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayesha Iqbal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iqbal
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iqbal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayesha Iqbal, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Iqbal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Veterans Administration Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayesha Iqbal MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ayesha Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Ayesha Iqbal has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayesha Iqbal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Rheumatologists.