A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayesha Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayesha Khan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayesha Khan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sacred Heart Hospital-Eau Claire
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayesha Saliha Khan MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ayesha S. Khan practice?
- Dr. Ayesha Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayesha Khan practices Emergency Medicine near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Emergency Physicians.