Dr. Ayesha Zaheer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ayesha Zaheer?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 4th, 2016

My Chance Of Survival Is Lower Because Of This Doctor

This was the worst doctor experience I've ever had. After a three hour wait in the waiting room, I was put in an exam room and promptly forgotten. The medication I needed had to be taken with 72 hours of exposure and because of the wait, I didn't start them on time. First she tried to give me a four day prescription because she googled the wrong illness. When I showed the nurse google on my phone, she came back and prescribed a month supply. If she had prescribed the proper 30 day supply, I would have qualified for the $2,000 medication to be free. She wrote it for 28, meaning I paid for all of it out of pocket. With phone calls from both myself and several pharmacists, she refused to correct the prescription without another expensive appointment. Just trying to talk to this clinic is impossible because the people answering the phones are rude enough to border on hostile.

April 4th, 2017