Overall Review

June 4th, 2016
Liver recipient
I am a liver recipient and Dr Shneker put me on the correct path to where I am at now. He is good in what he does. BRAVO ZULU.

March 22nd, 2016
Very Attentive Dr.
Dr. Ayham Shneker is very thorough. He listens and will explain his diagnosis. I will definitely recommend him.

January 29th, 2015
Patients
I was greeted right away from very nice, professional and helpful staff. I had to to fill out the necessary paperwork that was easy to understand and not as big as a book like most offices. I didnt even wait 5 minutes until we were called back. The nurse that took vitals had the most amazing bedside manner and was more them awesome to my very talkative 4 yr old. (my last doc actually stuck her fingers in her ears and told me to find someone to take care of her because she couldn't handle her. Ummm this is suppose to be our family doctor. Needless to say I have looked elsewhere and feel as if I hit gild with this office. I thought I was going to be seeing the doc but ended up seeing a PA, which she was equally AMAZING!! I COME TO FIND OUT I CAN SEE THIS CLINIC WITH ALL MY ISSUES NOT HAVING TO SEE 3 DIFFERENT DOCTORS ... WHAT A WIN WIN SCENERIO!! THIS DOCORS OFFICE IS PROFESSIONAL, CARING, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND A ALL AROUND DREAT GROUP OF CARE GIVERS. I WAS STARTING TO GIVE UP WITH SOMEONE WITH A GOOD BEFSIDE MANNER, AWRSOME NURSING STAFF AND AN EASE OF BEING SEEN WHEN NEEDED. UNTIL NOW. MY FAITH IS NOW RESTORED!! THANK YOU TO THIS AMAZING CLINIC STAFF THAT CARES ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS NOT JUST THEIR POCKET BOOKS!!

October 5th, 2013
Best Doctor
Great Doctor and office staff

May 9th, 2013
First time visit
My experience was very good. Dr. Shneker Was very pleasant, and took his time listening to My issues. Nursing staff also very nice and Professional.