A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayham Skaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayham Skaf is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skaf
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Skaf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayham Skaf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Skaf graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Skaf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayham Rod Skaf MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ayham R. Skaf practice?
- Dr. Ayham Skaf has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayham Skaf practices Ophthalmology near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Ophthalmologists.