A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayham Skaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayham Skaf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Skaf graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Skaf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayham Rodwan Skaf MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ayham R. Skaf practice?
- Dr. Ayham Skaf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ayham Skaf practices Ophthalmology near El Centro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA and Detroit, MI.
See El Centro Ophthalmologists.