Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ayim Akyea Djamson
Dr. Ayim Akyea Djamson, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Beltsville, MD. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Akyea Djamson is affiliated with Doctors Community Hospital, Laurel Regional Hospital and Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital. Dr. Akyea Djamson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ayim Akyea Djamson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Ayim Akyea Djamson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beltsville, MD.
Dr. Louise Moody
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Beltsville, MD 0.32 mi41
Dr. Richard Samuel
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Beltsville, MD 0.32 mi33
Dr. Martin Liss
Beltsville, MD 0.32 mi25