A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayla Bakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayla Bakar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayla Bakar, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bakar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayla Bakar MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ayla Bakar practice?
- Dr. Ayla Bakar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayla Bakar practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Endocrinologists.