A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayleen Pinera-Llano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayleen Pinera-Llano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayleen Pinera-Llano, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinera-Llano graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Pinera-Llano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayleen Anna Pinera-Llano MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ayleen A. Pinera-Llano practice?
- Dr. Ayleen Pinera-Llano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayleen Pinera-Llano practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.