Overall Review

3.6

May 24th, 2016
Like Dr. Aylin Kiyici there's no other. She's one of a kind and cannot be duplicated. I never seen a doctor show so much concern and dedication for her patients. I have been a patient of hers for 15+ years and I would not change her for the world. She's the best of the best.

May 21st, 2015
I am glad to find her,excellent, warm, explains everything well,spends enough time .I recomend her to everybody as PCP

August 22nd, 2014
Excellent Doctor, spends time always , explains everything ,strongly recommended to everybody as a Primary Care Physician

August 12th, 2014
Rude md
I have been seeing doctor kiyici for years. She was always very cautious and sent me for extra tests whenever she was unsure about my health. This last month she became a different doctor in my eyes. I came in worried about my thyroid level and had blood drawn. Two weeks later I called for my results and I was told that no thyroid levels were sent and that Dr. Kiyici was on vacation. How can you wait hours to see a doctor for a specific reason and it not be executed? Never mind paying to see the doctor and for labs that were sent and unnecessary. Weeks later when Dr. Kiyici finally got back to me she was unprofessional and rude. She did not apologize once about this huge inconvenience and mistake made my her office, and instead told me this is not her problem. I have been an ICU nurse for years and I have never seen a doctor not take responsibly for their mistakes. Not only did I not get an apology she was referring to me as 'sweetie' and told me that I have saved money on co-pays since she has been calling me with lab results. No doctor makes you come in for results, and no professional doctor rubs that in a patients face. I will be transferring and happy about it no one deserves to be treated like this.