A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aylin Simsir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aylin Simsir, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Precancerous Conditions
- Surgical Pathology
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simsir graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Simsir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simsir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aylin Simsir practice?
Dr. Aylin Simsir practices Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.