A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aylmer Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aylmer Tang is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tang
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aylmer Tang, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Tang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aylmer C Tang FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aylmer C. Tang practice?
- Dr. Aylmer Tang has 1 office location.
Dr. Aylmer Tang practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Chambersburg, PA.
See Chambersburg Cardiologists.