A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aylmer Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aylmer Tang is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aylmer Tang, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Tang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aylmer Chuakay Tang FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aylmer C. Tang practice?
- Dr. Aylmer Tang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aylmer Tang practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Chambersburg, PA.
See Chambersburg Cardiologists.