Dr. Aylon Glaser MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2015
Shady Billing Practices.!!! Do not use ENT and Allergy Associates! They don't tell you anything about how much procedures will cost. I've had visits with other ENTs who did they exact same things and only billed for "office visits." This company classifies the same thing as "basic surgery" and will charge you hundreds of dollars more than they should.
Doctor's Response

Dear Michael - I'm Nora from the Patient Relations Team at ENT and Allergy Associates. I assure you that we're here to help. I'd like to get you over to a Billing Operations Supervisor so they can review your account with you. In order to respect your health privacy and discuss your billing concerns in detail, please send us an email via our secure email server with your contact information to patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com] with 'Billing ENTA' in the subject line. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Nora

April 13th, 2015
Don't go to the Dr. on a holiday that falls on a Friday.
I took both of my kids to see Dr. Glaser on Good Friday. He was thorough and pleasant. He seemed a little tired or perhaps annoyed that he had to work on the first day of Passover. His assistant was trite but after a few jokes she warmed up and was pleasant. The front desk also seemed annoyed that they had to work on Good Friday so their responses were short and barely no eye contact. I stood in front of the registrar for about 5 minutes when she finally told me I could have a seat. Overall, it wasn't a terrible experience but it wasn't the best. Dr. Glaser seems to know what hes' talking about but didn't really show too much compassion. He was dry and to the point. After my kids get their tubes put in and their issue is resolved I will probably find another ENT to go to.

March 3rd, 2010
Dr. Glaser and the staff at ENT and Allergy Asso. are all world class. My entire experience with them all has been truly wonderful. The care, both before and after surgery, has been the best.

December 29th, 2015