Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ayman Abdel-Halim
Dr. Ayman Abdel-Halim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Little Rock, AR and Little Rock, AR. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management. Dr. Abdel-Halim is affiliated with Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems, Central Arkansas Va Health Care System and Baylor. Dr. Abdel-Halim has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ayman Abdel-Halim has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Ayman Abdel-Halim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.