A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Abdelwahab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman Abdelwahab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Abdelwahab, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelwahab graduated from Zagazig University.
Dr. Abdelwahab has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman Mohamed Darwish Abdelwahab MD and MBBS is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ayman M. Abdelwahab practice?
- Dr. Ayman Abdelwahab has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayman Abdelwahab practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians, Nashville Pediatric Specialists, and Nashville Gastroenterologists.