Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ayman Al-Hendy
Dr. Ayman Al-Hendy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA, with other offices in Nashville, TN and Nashville, TN (and 2 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Al-Hendy is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center, Metropolitan Nashville General Hospital and Metro Nashville General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ayman Al-Hendy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Ayman Al-Hendy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.