Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Carol Matlack on Jul 12th, 2015

I had severe chronic hives for 7 months. I was going to another Allergist without any success. It only took one visit and he had me cured. I thing he is a miracle doctor on my eyes!

May 29th, 2015

Best Doctor in town

by mrs calabrese on Feb 16th, 2015

Was quite impressed by this Doctor. He figured out my sons problem and he is feeling much better.

Oct 14th, 2014

Doctor was Amazing. Explained everything good caring bedside manner. Much Appreciated these days. thank you

by sam on Mar 7th, 2014

this doctor spent time and I am now feeling better.

RN show details RN
by Joan P on Jan 9th, 2014

Doctor came highly recommended by a friend . I was not disappointed very caring was not rushed like many other offices. Nurse very knowledgeable on medication and proper technique. Kudos to you all.

great doctor show details great doctor
by mrs bennett on Oct 28th, 2013

very kind and caring, feeling better then I have in years. would highly recommend. don't waste your time with the other ones

very satsfied show details very satsfied
by arlene on Sep 13th, 2013

very pleasant and knowledgeable about my daughters condition. have seen other doctors which was a waste of time. thank you docor

by Delores Williams on Aug 6th, 2013

Dr Alibrahim has helped me and my mother. We can breath now. Other Doctors are ready to sharpen their knives. We have been Patients for five years. Number one Dr around. Thank you for asking.

by Kimberly Kline on Aug 2nd, 2013

Excellent!

Best Dr We have ever been to! Highly Recommend show details Best Dr We have ever been to! Highly Recommend
Oct 24th, 2012

Dr. Alibrahim solved medical issues with my son that his pediatricians could not figure out. He was very friendly and treated our son as if he was his own. Our son is so excited when we go to see him! We highly recommend him!

Oct 11th, 2012

He is wonderful! He treated my daughter at the age of 3. If I had not found him when I did my daughter would have been a sick child for the rest of her life I do believe. He is wonderful!

May 24th, 2012

my overall allergys have improved since getting injections. dr alibrahim was very kind and understanding. thank you doctor

Feb 23rd, 2012

DR WAS ABLE TO GET MY ASTHMA UNDER CONTROL, I am finally on the right medication. thank you

caring doctor show details caring doctor
Nov 9th, 2011

dr alibrahim is awesome to me and my family.

May 19th, 2011

I would highly recomend Dr A as my children call him. he is caring and he takes all the time you need. I leave there well informed.

Feb 2nd, 2011

VERY CARING

Oct 15th, 2009

Dr. Alibrahim was great with my daughter. He was fabulous at helping me understand her allergy symptoms and causes and continues to treat her. His staff is very friendly and they have the ability to go from "child" to "adult" levels easily.

by Roger Dobronyi on Sep 14th, 2009

He is great! If you have any allergies...he is the man to see. Very thorough...he takes all the time you want and needs with you. He does not rush you.