inactive

Ayman Al-Jabi MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

February 10th, 2016
Most amazing Dr. around!
We love Dr. Al-Jabi, He and his wife are two of the most amazing people I know! He has helped my daughters who both suffer from Asthma tremendously! He is hands on, knows every detail, takes the time to go over everything! He is extremely caring! They treat you like family! We are so fortunate to have them in our lives!

January 23rd, 2014
Absolutely the best! The best pediatrician my daughter has ever seen. He knows what he is doing and does it very well. He cares about what he does and even remembers the smallest details of my daughter's medical history. You will not, will not, will not find a better pediatrician.

February 5th, 2013
patients mother
!love doc A!!!!

January 22nd, 2013
The best pediatrician in Southeast Ga. He knows what he's doing has helped my son get well quick anytime he gets sick!! Truly awesome Dr...

April 5th, 2012
Jessica Bloom
I LOVE Dr. Aljabi! After my son was severely ill, and couldnt get better with any other pediatrician, we were told by a friend to go see him. I am so glad we did. He is absolutely the best. He is always so attentive, and quick to address any problem quickly. He makes sure every detail is taken care of, and answers his nurse line himself, which is unheardof. His staff is so friendly, and makes sure you are taken care of. His office is always very, very clean, and he does go above and beyond what you could ever expect from a doctor. I moved an hour away, and still drive to Brunswick to see him, because he is truly irreplaceable!

March 30th, 2010
Dr. Al-Jabi is awesome and he really cares for the children. The wait time is very short, maybe 5 to 10 minutes.