A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Alladawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman Alladawi, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alladawi graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alladawi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman Alladawi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ayman Alladawi practice?
- Dr. Ayman Alladawi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayman Alladawi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Downey Obstetricians & Gynecologists.