Dr. Ayman Basali MD Patient Reviews

2.6

• Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2016
Slow but then doc is always late
He might be good but always late asnd office staff always losing stuff room is big but crowded because over booked asnd slow

June 7th, 2016
DOCTOR HITLER
Would never go back he does not listen all he wants to do is give shots that don't work will not give you any meds because he's making a fortune off shots in my opinion he should be barred Acts like HITLER

March 24th, 2016
I don't recommend this doctor to anyone. He have waited for him for 2-3 hours. I am on BWC due to an injury. He FALSIFIED all of the documents he sent to them. Stating that he had examined me when in fact he had never touched me except to shake my hand when he walked in to the room. I had one injection done by him, where the nurses were incompetent the medication didn't work and I was held down by the nurses in the room while I was screaming about how bad it hurt. NEVER AGAIN! I flat out refused for him to ever give me another injection.

March 17th, 2016
Slow double books stay away from

July 27th, 2014
Not interested
This Doctor does not listen to you. His staff is awesome but he gas no bedside manners. I came to him from another place he switched all my meds and I tried to tell him what he gave me didn't work that he had set me back and he said no no you have to much medication now, I can't stand it what choice do we have we are at there Mercy. I have waited in the waiting room for more than 2 1/2 hours and then another hour in the room I need to find another doctor but there aren't many pain doc in my areas. All I can say is stay away from him. All he wants to do is give injections or Surgery.

February 14th, 2014
long term patient
I have been going to pain centers for over 12 years and I will reveal that Dr. Basali is tops on my list. He changed the medicine that I was taking to an alternate and truly without his help, I would be bed ridden by now. Occasionally one may have to sit in the waiting room but usually that is due to him taking additional time with a current patient and explaining a procedure. I DRIVE PAST THREE PAIN CENTERS TO GO TO HIS OFFICE.

February 5th, 2014
Pain management patient
He wouldn't listen as to how miserable I was. He thought he was living in my body. He would make changes in my pain medicine and not tell me and I would be sick for 3 days at a time. All my friends are afraid that one of these times something is going to happen to me. He has never set up a goal for me where he wants me to be health/pain wise. I get so frustrated because of the lack of communication and plus when you have appt I have waited 2 hrs for him. He seems to be out for the money and truly not focused on the patients well being.

January 18th, 2014
Would not recommend
Very interested in getting patients to undergo injection therapy for pain control but is not willing to rx medication by mouth as quit. Appears to be making a lot of money off of procedure that are not effective.

May 22nd, 2017