A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Bishay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman Bishay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Bishay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishay graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bishay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman Asaad Bishay MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ayman A. Bishay practice?
- Dr. Ayman Bishay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ayman Bishay practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coal Township, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Danville Internists and Danville Sleep Medicine Doctors.