A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Dahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman Dahman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Dahman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahman graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dahman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman A Dahman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ayman A. Dahman practice?
- Dr. Ayman Dahman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ayman Dahman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hope Valley, RI and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.