Dr. Ayman Dahman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ayman Dahman?

Posted on December 13th, 2015

I loved Dr Dahman and always felt very well taken care of.. He delivered my beautiful daughter a few weeks ago and also treated my endometriosis just over a year ago.. I will definitely continue seeing him!

Posted on November 19th, 2015

The best in Town.

Posted on March 26th, 2015

Dr. Dahman walked us through tough time during miscarriage, very professional and kind person. Preformed excellent job DNC, and we were able to walk out an hour later. We highly recommend this doctor.

Posted on April 10th, 2013

I have been with Dr. Dahman for 6 years and have been extremely pleased with all of my care. I have had a fibroid removed and have experienced a miscarriage as well as my 1st child , he was exceptional treating all of the above and I put 100% faith in him . Definitely would recommend him.

Posted on September 24th, 2012

Dr. Dahman is the best. He accurately assessed my condition, promptly scheduled my surgery, and, as an accomplished and skilled surgeon, took care of me with skill, precision and minimal discomfort.

Posted on March 17th, 2011

I had my alst baby with Dr Dahman a few years ago and had bleeding off and on throughout my first and second trimester, obviously I was scared and freak out a lot of the time and Dr. Dahman did a great job of makign me feel better or welcomed me to come in the office to check the baby's heart beat for my peace of mind (although early on if a miscarriage was happening he was also real in nothign could be done to stop it early on) He was willing to spend the time with me and do what he could to reassure me and was caring aand spent time asnwering my questions throughout the pregnancy. He is an amazing OB that I would recommend to anyone

Posted on February 16th, 2011

Dr. Dahman looked at my ultrasound and said "There's nothing there. It's so small." He was convinced I was farther along then I am (I have irregular cycles. He thought I was 10 weeks, I was 5). It was an awfully insensitive comment to make to a first time mother. Later, when I called for the results of my blood work, he said "We just have to wait and see if it sticks." Speaking about my baby. Terrible, horrible bedside manner. I will never go back to him. I am now living in fear of a miscarriage because of his insensitivity.

Doesn't spend enough time

Posted on October 14th, 2010

He is a good surgeon, but in the office you are shuffled in & out too quickly to have any questions answered fully. Telling you "not to worry" about something isn't an answer !

Posted on May 30th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Dahmans for over 12 years. He is very talented, diligent, professional,very educated and keeps up to date on current innovations and treatments to better improve quality of care for patients in the medical field, and very talented surgeon.

Posted on November 6th, 2017