Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ayman Daouk
Dr. Ayman Daouk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with another office in Oviedo, FL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Daouk is affiliated with Dr P Phillips Hospital, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women and Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital. Dr. Daouk has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ayman Daouk has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Ayman Daouk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Janet Robison
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi29
Dr. Philip Meinhardt
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Richard Shure
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi35