A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Daouk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman Daouk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daouk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daouk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Daouk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daouk graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daouk has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman Ahmad Daouk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ayman A. Daouk practice?
- Dr. Ayman Daouk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayman Daouk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oviedo, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.