A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Daouk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman Daouk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daouk
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Daouk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Daouk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daouk graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daouk has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman Ahmad Daouk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ayman A. Daouk practice?
- Dr. Ayman Daouk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayman Daouk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oviedo, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.