A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman El-Attar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman El-Attar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Attar
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. El-Attar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman El-Attar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Attar graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. El-Attar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman Fatehy El-Attar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ayman F. El-Attar practice?
- Dr. Ayman El-Attar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayman El-Attar practices Family Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Primary Care Doctors.