A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman El-Attar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman El-Attar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman El-Attar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Attar graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. El-Attar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. El-Attar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ayman F. El-Attar practice?
Dr. Ayman El-Attar practices Family Medicine near Mercerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Mercerville Family Physicians.