A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman Eraiba is Satisfactory. Dr. Eraiba has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eraiba graduated from University Of Alexandria.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eraiba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Barnert Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eraiba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Eraiba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ayman E. Eraiba practice?
Dr. Ayman Eraiba practices Internal Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pompton Plains, NJ.
See Wayne Internists.