A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Eraiba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman Eraiba is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eraiba graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Eraiba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman E Eraiba MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ayman E. Eraiba practice?
- Dr. Ayman Eraiba has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayman Eraiba practices Internal Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Internists.