A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Fanous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fanous
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Fanous Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanous graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fanous has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medicorp Health System
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman Fanous MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ayman Fanous practice?
- Dr. Ayman Fanous has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayman Fanous practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.