A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman Hanna is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanna
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanna Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Hanna, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Hanna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- The Harbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman George Hanna MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ayman G. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Ayman Hanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayman Hanna practices Psychiatry near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Psychiatrists.