Dr. Ayman Gebrail MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

November 4th, 2011
Dr Gebrail is awesome
Dr Gebrail has been treating me and my family for 6 years. He does a very thorough job of diagnosing our health issues. Most importantly, he really cares and does his best to treat you. He always has a great smile and friendly disposition. What more could you ask for.

June 8th, 2011
Dr Gebrail has been my doctor for 8 years and I have no complaints. He is a caring person who has the patients interest at heart. He listens to me, then explains anything I need explained, and has shown compassion for any problem I've had. My family loves this man, and if he ever needed me for anything, I'd be there for him.

May 3rd, 2011
Awesome doctor!
Dr. Gebrial has treated myself and my family for more than 8 years. He always spends time with us and always gives us samples of drugs, if he can, to save on our total cost. We had a little trouble with his accent at first but now we are used to it! He is the best.

September 21st, 2010
Great Doctors!
Dr. Gebrail and Dr. Tanta are caring doctors with excellent skills. They both tried very hard to treat my problem without sending me to every other doctor in town. My deductible is high on my insurance and I cannot afford a lot of expensive medications or tests. I have seen each doctor three times and each time they strive to work "with" me and not just order things I cannot afford. I think they are great and go the extra mile to take "total" care and not pass the buck!