A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Geneidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman Geneidy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Geneidy, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geneidy graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Geneidy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman Abdel-Aleem Geneidy MBBS and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ayman A. Geneidy practice?
- Dr. Ayman Geneidy has 11 office locations.
Dr. Ayman Geneidy practices Nephrology near Danville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Lexington, KY.
See Danville Nephrologists.