A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Geneidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman Geneidy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Geneidy, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geneidy graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Geneidy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geneidy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ayman A. Geneidy practice?
Dr. Ayman Geneidy practices Nephrology near Danville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Lexington, KY.
See Danville Nephrologists.