A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Geneidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Geneidy, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including High Blood Pressure Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Geneidy graduated from University Of Alexandria.More Education & Awards
Dr. Geneidy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Bamberg County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geneidy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance