A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Naseri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman Naseri is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naseri
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Naseri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Naseri, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naseri graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naseri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman Naseri MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ayman Naseri practice?
- Dr. Ayman Naseri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayman Naseri practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.