A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Ramzy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman Ramzy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramzy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramzy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Ramzy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramzy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramzy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman H.N. Ramzy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ayman H. Ramzy practice?
- Dr. Ayman Ramzy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayman Ramzy practices Psychiatry near Skillman, NJ.
See Skillman Psychiatrists.