A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Rayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Rayes, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayes graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Rayes has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rayes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ayman Rayes practice?
Dr. Ayman Rayes practices Neurology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Burton, MI.
See Grand Rapids Neurologists.