A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Rayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Rayes, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayes graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Rayes has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman Rayes MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ayman Rayes practice?
- Dr. Ayman Rayes has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ayman Rayes practices Neurology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Burton, MI.
See Grand Rapids Neurologists.