A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Saad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Saad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Maryland General Hospital
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman Abd El Momen Saad MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ayman A. Saad practice?
- Dr. Ayman Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayman Saad practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Hematologists, and Milwaukee Oncologists.