A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Saad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Saad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Maryland General Hospital
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman Abd El Momen Saad MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ayman A. Saad practice?
- Dr. Ayman Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayman Saad practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Hematologists, and Milwaukee Oncologists.