A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman Salem is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salem
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salem Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Salem, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Facial Pain
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Spinal Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Salem has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman Mohamed Salem MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ayman M. Salem practice?
- Dr. Ayman Salem has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayman Salem practices Neurological Surgery near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Surgeons.