A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman Salem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Salem, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Facial Pain
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Spinal Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Salem has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ayman M. Salem practice?
Dr. Ayman Salem practices Neurological Surgery near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Burbank Surgeons.