A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman Salem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Salem, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Facial Pain
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Spinal Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Salem has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman M Salem MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ayman M. Salem practice?
- Dr. Ayman Salem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ayman Salem practices Neurological Surgery near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Burbank Neurological Surgeons.