Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile
334 86th St
Brooklyn, NY 11209
718-745-7172
Locations and availability (7)

3.0

• Currently 2.9387755102041 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Beauty Body  |  show details
by Tanischia on Mar 31st, 2014

I had a procedure done 3/29/14 by Dr. Shashine. He was a wonderful care doctor. He was patients with me explaining everything he was doing and i wasn't in pain. I must say my body is drop dead Geogeous. I love, Love the way my body look. please ladies if you want a fiercy body Dr,.Shahine is the MAN.

|  Ridiculous waiting time  |  show details
by lachica1710 on Mar 30th, 2014

So i was suppose to get my surgery on march 12 and on the 11th i was called that it was cancelled to the 29th. I was never told that this Dr only works at night and i was told i was going to be called 2 hrs prior tosurgery and it was 9pm and i was still waiging 4 that call. I decided to call and i was told they were going to call me when he was ready for me. They called me at 12am to show up at 2am. When i got there there were 2 patients in front of me and they were both sent home without the procedure being done and dont know why.I tooked a cab and pay 45 dollars once i was there i was sent back home at 5am because my husband wasnt able to go to sign the credit,card slip. Of course he couldnt because we have a baby and at 2am who babysits? Now i have to wait till monday and im sure i will have to wait a ton to be seen.

|  run as far as you can  |  show details
by run as far as you can on Mar 8th, 2014

he is not good at all and he is dangerous... be prepared to cry self to sleep at night. he only cares about you paying cash. his staff writes all his good reviews.

|  Avoid at all costs  |  show details
by TA form Queens on Feb 27th, 2014

If I could give 0 stars I would! Avoid this man at all costs. He is a gynecologist pretending to be a plastic surgeon. He does surgeries in a dark office in the middle of the night. He pushes pills on you to make you "comfortable" but you feel everything. He answers his phone in the middle of the procedure. He tells you that your procedure will be at 7pm (what real doctor operates at 7pm?) but you wait 5-10 hours after that. Sometimes staff even tells you to go home and come back the next day because he is so behind. You don't get to see him in your consult but instead see a secretary who examines you and gives you medical advice. The staff says anything they can to get you to book the surgery and tries to encourage you to pay in cash. I can't believe he gets away with this. The health department, police, DEA, and IRS should have this guy on the radar. I am sure that as soon as this review posts, it will be followed by 5 amazing 5 star reviews that he gets his staff to post. I am only reporting what I know first hand because I went to his office for consult but luckily saw through all this. The other information about the surgery is directly from patients who have banded together to help prevent others from making the same mistake they did. Google him and you will see that I am not alone.

|  Bad Chin and Tummy Lipo  |  show details
by Amy, H. on Dec 26th, 2013

Did not get good results. Under chin has more hanging fat and it is uneven, plus the scarring around the front and back of ears was horrible. did the tummy also and it is very lumpy, fat around the back has loose skin and overall appearance is ugly and ill shaped. The whole process was not worth the money spent, did not allow for drainage afterward. where does all the excess fluid go. the long wait is unbearable and since he is not licensed to use anesthesia you are putting life at risk. no follow up after. is not qualified to practice this type of surgery. jack of all trades, no good.

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
by lidylikes2lookgood on Nov 11th, 2013

Dr. Shahine was great at replacing my implants after I had one of my breast biopsied by another surgeon to see if it was pre cancer cells. Good news, no pre cancer, and my breast implants that were replaced look good, Dr. Shahine, knows his work and he is patience. Staff is courteous,

|  rip off scam artist  |  show details
by Dont Go to Shahine on Oct 29th, 2013

Shahine is a scam. I got my procedure done in March and I have the same body I had before the procedure. He lipo my upper and lower back, sides and full stomach. I still have a fat stomach and fat back. I shouldn't have to be sucking my stomach in after paying all that money and gojng through all the pain. I knew I needed a tummy tuck and he lied said I did not. He is not licenced to do this procedure thTs why its done in a closed building in the middle of the night. The females that give you local anesthesia are uneducated and unprofessional. These good reviews your reading are FAKE. One day some one is going to give him or his staff what they deserve. I guess I have to just take it as a lost and learn from my mistake. My hard earn money down the drain. His follow up visits take hours and he doesn't drain the fluid out of you....what an idiot I was I can only be mad at myself.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Woooow!!!!  |  show details
by Tina (Ohio) on Oct 25th, 2013

Wow I'm still shocked I just spoke to Dr. Ayman Shahine on his presonal cell phone I'm so impressed. It's not often a surgeon of his caliber has time to speak with a patient he's never met this make me feel comfortabe and at ease. I'm so excited to schedule my appointment for the first of the year. The pictures I saw were spectacular to say the least I was up until 2am looking at his amazing work. Thanks Dr.Shahine I look forward to working with you on my new body... Tina

|  Great experience  |  show details
by S Des on Oct 14th, 2013

I had an excellent procedure performed by Dr Shahine lipo and butt enhancement, the recovery period was very quick and the outcome was beautiful. Am looking forward to working with him in the near future.

|  Liposuction / fat transfer to buttocks  |  show details
by Lulu on Sep 10th, 2013

My experience with my doctor . Md Ayman Shahine has been amazing . Since my first consultation I felt at ease with all the staff especially the doctor and I was able to tell him whet I wanted done to my body. I am delighted with my results as well as my husband . I have the curves I always wanted and a nice butt.I would definitely recommend doctor Shahine for your body . I was in the Bert hands and had wonderfull results and its so natural . The only complaint I would have is time he late so girls be patient !!.

|  Great work/Great doctor/gave me my selfesteem back  |  show details
by valentina on Aug 8th, 2013

I feel I need to talk to all about my experience with my doctor because he gave me my self esteem and confidence back. I had a wonderful and positive experience with Dr Shahine. I don't work for him and I really don't care. I'm just telling you sisters about my honest to God real life experience. MY mother had her procedure with him a few years ago and now in her mid fifties she still looks great with beautiful curves. All her friends who she recommended to him still look great and are very satisfied. I found him on bbldoc.com and I see his good work. I also saw some negative comments about him but I felt they were too subjective and un trust worthy. His work spoke for itself and someone with such results and exprience had to be great. I went ahead and had lipo with fat transfer to my butt with him and I couldn't be happier with my outcome .He is a very professional classy and caring person. He agreed to accept me as a patient after my blood test results and medical assement were normal . The procedure was comfortable and not painful at all. It was much easier than going to my dentist. I paid with my care credit. His office is high end and pristine with lots of medical machines and high end lasers. During the fat transfer to the butt I felt some pressure but really no pain. He took his time and chatted with me the whole time educating me how to take care of myself. He did tell me that smoking, even if second hand desensitizes to anesthesia and that what I do in terms of post op care and adherence to post procedure instructions is more important than the surgery itself in order to obtain a good final outcome, especially with fat transfer because it is a living changing tissue. He also showed me pictures of people who did not follow instructions and wore very tight clothing which gave them lines and irregularities, and taught me how to avoid that. yes I paid money but I feel it was worth every penny. I am very happy with my outcome. I am writing this because this dr really changed my life and gave me my self respect and self esteem back. I did post my pictures for all to see and I will continue to update all about my progress. please feel free to mail me. Good luck

|  Worst  |  show details
May 2nd, 2013

Decided to get my money back after doctor gave me an appointment for a 4 pm surgery but I waited until 8 pm with still no doctor and he had two more people waiting to get surgeries as well. Overall if a doctor can't keep his word on appointments I don't trust that. Also who is going to operate on 3 people for breast augmentation at 9 pm. DON'T GO TO THIS HORRIBLE DOCTOR

|  DR Curves !!!  |  show details
by Maryann on Mar 8th, 2013

Well to begin I'm shocked at the lies some people can make up. I had surgery with Dr Shahine on February 20,2012. I heard about him through a friend of a friend who came and had surgery with him. My friend told me her friend came out beautiful and that a Surgeon here in New York had did her surgery and gave her amazing curves . I was surprise to begin with me i was told only in Dominican republic can i do this but after having my aunt go to Dominican republic and getting a very nasty infection i was scared for my life. She got burned with the lasers in Dominican republic and i said i rather pay extra and do it right. So i decided to go and seek my friends friend and see her results and talk about cost and things i needed to know. ONCE I SAW HER I WAS SOLD. i couldn't believe how beautiful she looked , Of course my first concern was can i see your before pictures . She was huge to begin with and i would of thought she needed a tummy tuck because of the extra skin. Indeed she DIDNT get any tummy tuck only smart lipo. i was smaller than her but had just giving birth 7 months ago to my baby girl =] , either was my body wasn't like before i needed a miracle . when i 1ST met with the doctor i was very nervous towards my expectations. i showed him my belly and told him i would like to have a bigger butt. He than suggested fat transfer to my butt and hips. He told me he would take the fat from my stomach and sides and back and transfer it to my butt. i was super excited but nervous for the cost. After getting my quote i was very pleased he charged me 8500. which i thought was fairly cheap because i went to other places and they charged me 7000 only for front and sides and no fat to butt and the work was not no where near good the bodies of the other patient at the other clients were very square but flat and thats nothing i was looking forward to. i love curves and wasn't going to do it any other way . That same day after seeing shahine and explaining my concerns i gave him a deposit and set a date. Feb 20 came and i wore black clothing and was extremely nervous. once i was in the room everything went away . Shahine made me feel great and made me forget about how nervous i was. There was music in the background and his nurse was very helpful. During the procedure it went by quick . I felt so high i didnt notice i was finish till the end. I didnt feel any pain like these comments were saying. Only thing i felt was a little pressure at some point but no pain at all. The procedure was quick and relaxing . i would recommend this doctor to any one and i have ! EVERYONE I SENT TO HIM HAS CAME OUT GREAT AND MOST OF ALL HAPPY. The thing is people believe by going to Dominican republic or other states and getting it 2000 cheaper it would save you a lot but in reality you don't because you spend money with family and flight and can get real ugly results and most important an infection like my aunt. i am very pleased and feel sexier than ever .. THANK YOU DR SHAHINE FOR YOUR AMAZING JOB AND GREAT HEART. i strongly believe your business will keep growing with all the amazing work you do .

|  He Is The BEst  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

|  BBL  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2012

I am excited to review this doctor. This was the first time i decided to do plastic surgery. I researched for a year looking for doctors and found this doctor through word of mouth, I am so glad that I did he is an awesome doctor , I mean he really knows what he is doing. He sculps woman bodies perfectly and really knows what he is doing. I felt so save with him and so comfortable. I am so happy that I am going back from my breast. He listens to you and he gives you honest opinions. I highly recommend him. His office is always full. He is in manhattan which excited me even more because I didn't have to travel to another state or contry!! Gluck everyone!

|  Highly Recommended. Excellent Experience  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

i am male and I had chest lipo at Dr. Shahine's Manhattan office. So far very happy with the result. Few days after the surgery andI already see my chest getting flatter. There is very minimal bruising and swelling. I honestly thought it was going to be harder.But I didnt feel any pain after the surgery. Could have driven myself home. Only thing I regret is not doing it sooner!!

|  OUTSTANDING RESULTS!!!!!!!  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

Doctor Shahine is a wonderful doctor, and you will get resuslts with his surgery. I personally did three differen procedures, because I was really over weight and had a huge belly (first surgery). Not to mention that my arms (second surgery) were huge and I was embarrassed. Inner thigh (Third surgery)I have almost three years since my first surgery and I went from a 38 inch waist to a 28 inch waist. Before I wore Ex large clothes now I wear Ex Small. I am so greatful for what he has done for me. His philosophy is "All about the curves" and I have so much curves now that I get harrassed in the street. He is hard working and he prides himself in helping women and men feel good about themselves especially when you have tried every diet and alternates out there to lose weight and nothing works. He is honest and as far as people that say bad things he explains everything and he definalely underpromises and OVER DELIVERs.He then did my mom, dad, fifteen others in my family. GO TO HIM :)

|  Great Doctor, Great Results!  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

I had chin liposuction with Dr. Shahine and I must say that the results far exceeded my expectations. I was really scared to undergo a facial procedure. I wore a compression garment for about 2 weeks and as soon as I removed it, I saw a huge difference from before and the results continued to get better in the following months. I was also worried that the incision might leave a scar. However, it healed perfectly and there isn't even a trace of it now. I am extremely happy with the results. Getting rid of your double chinmakes you look 10 years younger as I was told! I rarely write reviews, mostly just read them. That is how I actually found Dr. Shahine by reading other reviews. Now I feel compelled to write a review of my own for others to follow. I totally recommend Dr. Shahine. He is highly knowledgeable, very confident and makes you feel comfortable. I did not feel any pain during surgery. Excellent doctor! His prices are affordable and his assistants are all nice and very helpful. Thank you Dr. Shahine.

|  NOW ENGAGED!!! THANK YOU DR. SHAHINE!!!  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2012

I am going to start off by saying that I am 36yrs old. I have been single most my life, and the few times I wasn't I was in a terrible relationship. My body was terrible; for example, I had a wide back with many back rolls, huge stomach,absolutely no curves and to top it all off no butt. My friend had a procedure done by Dr. Shahine, and when I saw how beautiful and sexy she looked afterwards I decided to give him a shot. I must say this man saved and change my life in a way that I would have never imagined. I now feel beautiful, more self confident, have the beautiful and sexy body that I deserve, I am now engaged with a man who treats me with all the love and respect in the world. I am so grateful for Dr. Shahine and I thank God for letting me come across such an amazing doctor. My only regret is not doing it sooner.

Apr 2nd, 2012

I had a laser liposuction with fat transfer to the buttocks by dr shahine. I must say i had a lot of fat after my pregnancy, my belly looked horrible. Today has been only a week and i can see my beautiful waist getting smaller. I am really happy as even my husband seems to not get his hands off me. My selfsteem is back thanks to you dr. I must say the procedure hurts alottt but its all worth the pain

|  THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2012

First of all, I had a fat back,and stomach with NO BUTT!!! Doctor Shahine gave me beautiful curves and a nice round butt!!!! I look AMAZING!!!!! I am EXTREMELY SATISFIED with the results. After I had my surgery, and my cousins saw the way I look, they all decided to go to him. He did also did an excellent job on them as well. He is a wonderful doctor and person. Yes, he is a little late here and there but it is worth the wait. He office is always full and that right there shows you just how good he is. His prices are very affordable and his staff is wonderful!!! I definitely have recommended him to many people and will continue. People see me on the streets and ask me what did you do? I tell them about him! I feel great thanks to doctor Shahine. :D

|  the worst doctor ever  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2012

This doctor will make you wait for 3-4 hours straight, he might or might not appear for appointment.

Feb 29th, 2012

I had liposuction done by Dr. Shahine with fat transfer to my butt and it completely changed my life. I was a size 12 in November with very loose skin from having 3 pregnancies. Not only have i gone down to a size 8..I have more intense curves than i had during my prime. My skin has tighened up just as Dr. Shahine told me it would...Im comfortable enough to wear a bikini next week for my anniversary cruise. This Dr. Has a genuine human interest. His staff are good quality girls who really care about people feeling better about themselves.

|  No Regrets  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

From the start of my introductions to the staff of this Doctors Medical Center, I was given a feeling of comfort and professionalism. Instructions were given to me prior to my scheduled surgical date (Smart Lipo) and the facility in Long Island was modern,clean and fully staffed. The waiting time on my surgical date seemed long probably because of my anxiousness. This doctors bedside mannerism is soothing and comforting and other fellow doctors should learn from this man. The surgeons assistant spoke with me thru out the surgery and the follow up after surgery was very surprising. They had a nurse visit my home to perform a post op right after the surgery. She helped me change my dressing correctly and educated me further. Obviosly i have no complaints with such service. As far as recommending him.... the results speak for themselves. This is why he deserves to be busy. Get on the list and you will be as pleased as I am

|  Mr . Curves  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

This is wonderful doctor and a great surgeon. He's a gyn and cosmetic surgeon, so he really knows a woman's body . Dr Shahine did my lipo and i have never felt so beautiful .His prices are very affordable My fat was all harvested to my butt and i have amazing curves. My skin is tight and I have a beautiful flat tummy and a small waist. I feel more sexy, beautiful and attractive. I also had my breast implants. He did an amazing job on my breast . They fill natural perky and soft. They look just perfect. I love this doctor for he changed my life.

|  RN  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Dr Shahine Is an excellent surgeon He is realistic and honest and cares deeply about his patients. I am really pleased with the surgical proceedure Which I did with this Doctor and would most definitely recommend him to family and friends

|  excellent doctor i ever met  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

I know dr shahine for about 15 years now and he always helping me with my problem I used to go to many doctors before I know him for 5 years to get pregnant but once I know dr shahine after 3 visit I got pregnant and now I have 3 kids and I'm happt thank you dr shahine and good bless you.

|  Perfect highly knowledgable best of the best  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

He is the best cosmetic surgeon at NY and FL He is very talent excellent Ob gyn doctorHe is the best of the best

|  The worst doctor ever  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

This doctor has a little of habit of showing 5-6 hours late for his appoinemnts, if ever. He also has a habit to instruct his staff to lie to the patients.

|  this doctor is a liar  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

he advised his stuff to tell me that he is looking for the parking and he is in the building. After 3 hours wait, I found out from other patients that he does that regularly. I left before he arrived- according to others, the wait can last up to 7 hours.

|  A job well done!  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

My experience with Dr Shahine was wonderful. He was professional, knowledgeable and conducted my procedure with utmost perfection. I am very satisfied and would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.Aisha D

|  Amazing Work - Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

I wanted breast augmentation for over 10 years and upon hearing of Dr. Shahine's technique I was excited to have a consultation. He was very funny and he made me laugh all the while keeping me informed and maintaining a high level of professionalism. His staff was helpful and informative as well and I would recommend Dr. Shahine to anyone interested in breast augmentation.

|  Caring and professional  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

Dr. Shahine is the best doctor I went to in recent memory. He is very popular with his patients, and for good reason: he is an excellent professional, very courteous and caring. He is a perfectionist and takes as much time as needed to be satisfied that he fully addressed the patient's issues and needs. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Apr 27th, 2011

He is a very good doctor who knows what he doing.I've alraedy recommend several family and friends to him.

Apr 11th, 2011

I received cosmetic surgery from dr. shahine and would highly recommend him. He is the best surgeon I have seen in a long time. His techniques are cutting edge and my results where amazing. He made me look and fell good. This was the best experience of my life.

Feb 1st, 2011

Get early doctor

|  The Best Doctor  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2010

A very intelligent doctor who listens to his patients. He takes the time to articulate what he's doing thoroughly and answers every question you may have.

|  Compassionate and Patient  |  show details
by Ayodele on Dec 9th, 2009

I just love this doctor!!! Dr. Shahine is the most patient and caring doctor I have ever met in my life! He takes his time with you. When ever I'm at his office, he always gives undivided attention to each and every patient! Many may say but you have to wait too long to see him. This is because, firstly, he takes his time with everyone; listening to them while at the same time reviewing case history and analyzing the situation, at hand and arranging future follow-up treatment plans. This man is very unusual and sharp and smart!!! I mean this! If anyone has a complaint about his staff, he will address the situation in short order. I know this personally. He is a very attentive, professional and compassionate man.

|  Bad Bad office  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2009

Money Hunger Dr. he needs to do something about the waiting hr's. People can not be waiting for 6-8 hrs everyday. We got to work to. Dr Shahine is not gonna pay us for the day. His front desk people are so so rude. This whole place need to change

|  Bad Experience  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2009

Money-driven doctor, rude staff, ridiculous waiting time and overall bad service. Overcharged me on copayment and when I called to discuss it I got nothing but rude and nasty attitude of the front desk staff. They bill your insurance through the roof with no purpose or valuable results.

May 1st, 2009

EXCELLENT DOCTOR..VERY KNOWLEGABLE.CARING,HONEST ANF HUMANE

|  Best doctor  |  show details
by Carla Abraham on Nov 7th, 2008

I love Dr. Shahine. He has delivered me a very healthy baby boy. It was my first pregnancy and he has mad a very good one. He helped me to relax at all times. He also was very patient with me. Everyone at the facility treated me with respect at all times. I am very greatful for him and the rest of my children will be delivered by him.

|  HE IS A THIEF WITH A DEGREE!!  |  show details
by A SMART PATIENT THAT REALIZED HIS SCAMS!!! on Jul 29th, 2008

HIS STAFF IS INCREDIBLY RUDE ESPECIALLY CATHLEEN, THEY ARE VERY DIRTY AND BILL INSURANCES FOR PROCEDURES THEY DONT EVEN PERFORM. THEY ALSO CHARGE A LOT OF MONEY FOR HYSTERSALPINGOGRAM AND IT CANT EVEN BE DONE IN THEIR OFFICE. NOT TO MENTION DOSHI DIAGNOSTICS ONLY CHARGES $200 AND HE WANTS TO CHARGE $800

|  The Best GYN Ever  |  show details
by Carlene on Jul 1st, 2008

My experience has been positive with Dr. Shahine. He is an excellent doctor and is well experience. I thank God for him everyday as he blessed Dr. Shahine with the knowledge to see me through my pregnancy with my twin boys borned 1/6/08. The babies and I are doing extremely well. I had them at eight months and they were both over 5 pounds each.

Mark as Helpful  | 13 people found this helpful Report Abuse