Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Slum office show details Slum office
by Unhappy patient on May 31st, 2016

This place is the worse. On your consult visit everything up to your actual procedure is good, after that its like nothing else matters. The office as a whole is very unprofessional from the doctor, to the therapist to the front desk receptionist. I honestly wished I paid my money and took my business else where. The receptionist spends more time on her phone than anything else. My advise is to look else where and don't waste your money buying their compressor garment its crap.

No OR no general anaesthesia show details No OR no general anaesthesia
by Noyb on Apr 2nd, 2016

NO WAY. You people are CRAZY. I just went to my board certified plastic surgeon with no outstanding lawsuits like this guy. I went for a second breast reduction and lip fat injections. I mentioned what I had been reading about this crazy guy doing lip with local anaesthesia and an office OR suite. She of course new ppl who do this butsaod under no circumstances would she be doing lipo as an in office procedure with only local anaesthesia. She also said as a surgeon sure she could do heart surgery but wouldI would not want her to do that nor should you want an obgyn to be doing non obgyn surgery just cuz he got a certificate. Go to a board certified plastic surgeon PLEASE for your own safety. We have other fantastic PS at our hospital not board cert but they are plastic surgeons, they specialized and did extensive residency. you only get one body. WHY WHY WHY go to so somene with sketchy practices. Is it because he's cheap. Go a little out of cities you find good surgeons cheaper , some offer financing, many take insurance.

Jan 4th, 2016

The worst doctor

butt and lipo show details butt and lipo
by lee lee on Nov 27th, 2015

I have lipo and butt but wasn't satisfied and I went back to him and he told me that those dent in my butt side wasn't cause by him . It's just because he didn't fill the sides out with the fat properly and he's telling to bring $4500 more he should've fix it . Then he was making that curve and dig in too deep . I wouldn't say he is not a good doctor he is but need to focus on his work than making appointment when doing his job . Every second the staff come in to interrupted and it was a little frustrated to me and that's y I think he didn't do a good job on me was trying to do a hundred things at once . But he's not a bad doctor I would go back to to him .

by Crystal on Nov 24th, 2015

His the Best !

Dr Shahine office Union NJ show details Dr Shahine office Union NJ
by Sahida on Oct 9th, 2015

My experience in the union office there i meet Ms Carolina and her staff the ladies worked there they are the best the treatment from the ladies are the best i can't wait to go get my massage they are always so friendly and so sweet love them to pieces. let me talk about Ms Carolina Nunez this lady is an absolute angel the first day i meet her after two years she threat me the same with so much love.When I had my surgery done she was there from the beginning and she's still there for me I truly appreciate everything she did for me and i truly love her i want to say from my heart thank you so much.Thank u dr Shahine for my new body and God bless.keep up your excellent work.

by Aishia Perry on Jul 8th, 2015

I love Dr. Shahine! I wish he was here in Virginia. Hes the Top Doc in my book! The best around! And he helps all HE do not discriminate! Love him!

Lipo, fat transfer & now beautiful body. show details Lipo, fat transfer & now beautiful body.
Jul 4th, 2015

Dr. Shahine is AMAZING! The work he has done on me is phenomenial! It made me for more beautiful and confident on the outside, everyone else thinks that as well. Thank you for the curves and making me feel so comfortable. Highly recommend this doctors to others.

most of those negative reviews were written by one person with diffrent screen names show details most of those negative reviews were written by one person with diffrent screen names
by katie on Oct 17th, 2014

PEOPLE OUT THERE don't believe all you read and hear. go to him and check for your self. All those negative reviews were written by a lady that he fired from his practice or her friends. I went to dr shahine office and met many of his patients including some famous people that i sometimes see on tv and in videos....that's why they all look so perfect.!! He is the most professional and nicest dr I have ever met in my life. HE is very much in demand ,Some patients were there for after care Others were there to get consults. The results I saw on his actual patients , many were nice enough to pull cloths and show me, were amazing. He does the nicest work with beautiful curves and fantastic butts. This explains why so many people want him as as their dr. His work speaks for itself. He said he would not accept me as a patient unless I promised to fully comply with his post op instructions, as some patients do not follow his instructions and wear tight cloths that leave dents and creases on the skin. My procedure was a pain free nice experience..My results look great. I cant believe I have this body now. My waistline is really small and round. My stomach is flat I am so curvv\yy,its crazy. and my butt is just perfect. he did advise me to eat so my butt grows more but i dont want it too large.!!. I can only thanl god I met his great dr. I have only the best words and recommendations to say about this Dr.

Mark as Helpful  | 16 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Looking forward to visiting Dr. Ayman Shahine, MD, MD show details Looking forward to visiting Dr. Ayman Shahine, MD, MD
by Sheila Davis on May 29th, 2014

I'm doing research before I actually visit or make my decision to visit with Dr. Ayman Shahine, MD. The fact that the wait is so long. Impresses me. That tells me his work is very/extremely good. Worth waiting for. All I can ask Dr. Shahine is to be well rested when my turn comes. None of us wants any ill surprises to come to pass. Would love however, that I get the best. And I'm willing to pay for great results. The wait isn't a problem either.Once I am happy with the results. I'm waiting for a price list of all the procedures I would like. Then I'll move on from there.

BODY CONTOUR, lipo show details BODY CONTOUR, lipo
by JACKLYN ERHUNMWUNSEE on May 29th, 2014

DR. SHAHINE IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR, Made me feel so comfortable when i did my procedure, he doesnt charge a lot either. a reasonable amounty of money for the job you going to get. He is gifted in what he does and did an incredible job with me. i recommend his work to any

Much needed Brazillian Butt Lift! show details Much needed Brazillian Butt Lift!
by Caroline O. on May 23rd, 2014

I looked for a surgeon for the BLET procedure, and it was done three years ago by another surgeon, but the result was horrible. I was unhappy with the outcome. Upon further research, I found Dr. Shahine, and he did my surgery, and I must tell you, he is a genius! I am absolutely happy with the result. He is a great doctor, he is very engaging to his patients, and one feels like you have known him for a long time. I am aware that some patients say bad things about the scheduling and operational aspect of his practice, which I also experienced. However I saw evidence that he and his staff are diligently working on this problem to make it right, smooth and easy transition very soon. During my time at Dr. Shahine’s office, I asked myself, why am I still waiting for him to do my procedure? The answer was that, I saw Dr. Shahine working very hard to make sure that one is seen as soon as possible, and he is the best in both national and international in this aspect of medicine and healthcare procedures. We were given food, water, and soft drinks while waiting for either consult, or our procedure. In my book, that is a very good human being as well as a good doctor. He cares about his patients. Dr. Shahine, please continue to do the great medical work that you are born to do. There is no other surgeon like you that I have experienced. I will definitely go back to Dr. Shahine again, and I recommend him any day. You will not be disappointed with his work and pleasant personality! Attached are my before and after photos. It is worth it!... I give him 4 Stars!!

Bad Chin and Tummy Lipo show details Bad Chin and Tummy Lipo
by Amy, H. on Dec 26th, 2013

Did not get good results. Under chin has more hanging fat and it is uneven, plus the scarring around the front and back of ears was horrible. did the tummy also and it is very lumpy, fat around the back has loose skin and overall appearance is ugly and ill shaped. The whole process was not worth the money spent, did not allow for drainage afterward. where does all the excess fluid go. the long wait is unbearable and since he is not licensed to use anesthesia you are putting life at risk. no follow up after. is not qualified to practice this type of surgery. jack of all trades, no good.

Mark as Helpful  | 18 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
by lidylikes2lookgood on Nov 11th, 2013

Dr. Shahine was great at replacing my implants after I had one of my breast biopsied by another surgeon to see if it was pre cancer cells. Good news, no pre cancer, and my breast implants that were replaced look good, Dr. Shahine, knows his work and he is patience. Staff is courteous,

I'm so happy😊 show details I'm so happy😊
by Brown sugar on Nov 4th, 2013

I am very pleased w Dr Ayman Shahines work he changed my life in alot of positive ways, I feel so much more secure and my ego is through the roof!! I am so beautiful!! I would recommend him to women who like me, would like to maintain their youth with a doctor who cares and is not worried about just the money!! He worked with me, he makes his patients very comfortable!!

Great experience show details Great experience
by S Des on Oct 14th, 2013

I had an excellent procedure performed by Dr Shahine lipo and butt enhancement, the recovery period was very quick and the outcome was beautiful. Am looking forward to working with him in the near future.

Liposuction / fat transfer to buttocks show details Liposuction / fat transfer to buttocks
by Lulu on Sep 10th, 2013

My experience with my doctor . Md Ayman Shahine has been amazing . Since my first consultation I felt at ease with all the staff especially the doctor and I was able to tell him whet I wanted done to my body. I am delighted with my results as well as my husband . I have the curves I always wanted and a nice butt.I would definitely recommend doctor Shahine for your body . I was in the Bert hands and had wonderfull results and its so natural . The only complaint I would have is time he late so girls be patient !!.

happy patient show details happy patient
Aug 11th, 2013

I needed Lipo to my Stomach, Back and Sides with Fat Transfer to Butt. My procedure had to be done in two parts. First was my stomach cause i was very fat and my fat is very tight and thick. two weeks later i had my back done which was even thicker and sides. Also had fat transfer to my butt. first round was painful however my second procedure was less painful because my Doctor now knew my pain tolerance. Dr. Shahine was very caring. He explained my procedure had to be done in two parts because Its much safer. Too much weight loss at once is not medically safe. I am happy with my results so far. I have lovely hips and a flat stomach. My fat transfer to my butt has been successful so far even though I have few more sessions to make it ideal. I have to say my butt was way abnormal. its gonna take alot of work to fix it but we are on the right path so far. I felt well taken care of. My follow up appts and Massage therapy has been great. My first procedure was painful but my second was better because the doctor now knew my pain tolerance and threshold. I will be going back in a few months for my arms and further fat transfer to my buttocks. so far I am getting un beleivable compliments. He has the hands for forming a waistline and beautiful curves. My dresses fall so nice on my body and my rear already looks great even though there is more work to do. Follow the post op instructions and results will be evident. I did not wait long. I was called two hours prior to the Procedure and was in the OR in 45 minutes tops after i took my anti-anxiety meds etc.. My second procedure was even better. he was actually waiting on me. WOW!!! I even had some other Medical concerns of which he addressed and made a referral I have to say I felt well taken care of. We just have to finish fixing my complicated butt that i was born with.

I'm really happy. Excellent work and Results! show details I'm really happy. Excellent work and Results!
by Leelu Sanchez on Aug 10th, 2013

I've been shy about my body all my life everything about my body is square no shape at all. Often shy to go out with guys and it effect my self esteem a lot. A co-worker of my had worked done by Dr. Shahine a few years ago and she looks AMAZING! tiny waist line, proportional butt, and a flat stomach. As soon as care credit agree to finance my procedure i went ahead with it. I must admit the procedure was slightly uncomfortable with some pressure sensation at times and soreness not much pain really just pressure. I had massages at his office by Carmen and they really helped me. It has been a year and three months and I could not be happier. My stomach is flat, with a tiny waist line, and a pear shape round butt. No more squares.:) I get a lot of compliments and it makes me shy because I am not use to it specially when I wear tight dresses, guys eat me up with their lusty eyes...:) I like it but i feel shy about it. lol Today I'm specially happy because my boyfriend just propose to me. The ring has a small stone but that's okay. I feel that my new shape and the boost in my self esteem made me a complete out going person and more desirable by my Finace:) . I'm happy for my self and happy because I found my soul mate. I really want to thank the Dr. Shahine from the bottom of my heart and his wonderful staff for their professionalism and great support and help. His advice and instructions were very helpful to me. I wish that every lady out there finds her happiness like I did. Thank you again Dr. Shahine and God Bless.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Great work/Great doctor/gave me my selfesteem back show details Great work/Great doctor/gave me my selfesteem back
by valentina on Aug 8th, 2013

I feel I need to talk to all about my experience with my doctor because he gave me my self esteem and confidence back. I had a wonderful and positive experience with Dr Shahine. I don't work for him and I really don't care. I'm just telling you sisters about my honest to God real life experience. MY mother had her procedure with him a few years ago and now in her mid fifties she still looks great with beautiful curves. All her friends who she recommended to him still look great and are very satisfied. I found him on bbldoc.com and I see his good work. I also saw some negative comments about him but I felt they were too subjective and un trust worthy. His work spoke for itself and someone with such results and exprience had to be great. I went ahead and had lipo with fat transfer to my butt with him and I couldn't be happier with my outcome .He is a very professional classy and caring person. He agreed to accept me as a patient after my blood test results and medical assement were normal . The procedure was comfortable and not painful at all. It was much easier than going to my dentist. I paid with my care credit. His office is high end and pristine with lots of medical machines and high end lasers. During the fat transfer to the butt I felt some pressure but really no pain. He took his time and chatted with me the whole time educating me how to take care of myself. He did tell me that smoking, even if second hand desensitizes to anesthesia and that what I do in terms of post op care and adherence to post procedure instructions is more important than the surgery itself in order to obtain a good final outcome, especially with fat transfer because it is a living changing tissue. He also showed me pictures of people who did not follow instructions and wore very tight clothing which gave them lines and irregularities, and taught me how to avoid that. yes I paid money but I feel it was worth every penny. I am very happy with my outcome. I am writing this because this dr really changed my life and gave me my self respect and self esteem back. I did post my pictures for all to see and I will continue to update all about my progress. please feel free to mail me. Good luck

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
He Is The BEst show details He Is The BEst
Nov 9th, 2012

BBL show details BBL
Oct 26th, 2012

I am excited to review this doctor. This was the first time i decided to do plastic surgery. I researched for a year looking for doctors and found this doctor through word of mouth, I am so glad that I did he is an awesome doctor , I mean he really knows what he is doing. He sculps woman bodies perfectly and really knows what he is doing. I felt so save with him and so comfortable. I am so happy that I am going back from my breast. He listens to you and he gives you honest opinions. I highly recommend him. His office is always full. He is in manhattan which excited me even more because I didn't have to travel to another state or contry!! Gluck everyone!

Highly Recommended. Excellent Experience show details Highly Recommended. Excellent Experience
Sep 7th, 2012

i am male and I had chest lipo at Dr. Shahine's Manhattan office. So far very happy with the result. Few days after the surgery andI already see my chest getting flatter. There is very minimal bruising and swelling. I honestly thought it was going to be harder.But I didnt feel any pain after the surgery. Could have driven myself home. Only thing I regret is not doing it sooner!!

OUTSTANDING RESULTS!!!!!!! show details OUTSTANDING RESULTS!!!!!!!
Sep 5th, 2012

Doctor Shahine is a wonderful doctor, and you will get resuslts with his surgery. I personally did three differen procedures, because I was really over weight and had a huge belly (first surgery). Not to mention that my arms (second surgery) were huge and I was embarrassed. Inner thigh (Third surgery)I have almost three years since my first surgery and I went from a 38 inch waist to a 28 inch waist. Before I wore Ex large clothes now I wear Ex Small. I am so greatful for what he has done for me. His philosophy is "All about the curves" and I have so much curves now that I get harrassed in the street. He is hard working and he prides himself in helping women and men feel good about themselves especially when you have tried every diet and alternates out there to lose weight and nothing works. He is honest and as far as people that say bad things he explains everything and he definalely underpromises and OVER DELIVERs.He then did my mom, dad, fifteen others in my family. GO TO HIM :)

Horrrible pain show details Horrrible pain
Aug 27th, 2012

I had a lipo with fat transfer and it was the worse pain ever. I felt everything. Smh how can a doctor do a lipo with local anesthesia knowing how painful it is. I was fainting bcuz i was in so much pain. He did the lipo and 5 months have pass and my stomach have alot of fat. I do have a smaller waist but the stomach looks horrible. He messed it up idk what he did. When he started doing the ft i thought i was going to die i felt everything and he just kept going. I needed a tummy tuck n he just wanted to get the money n told me i didnt need one. My belly have fat lumps n fat. I should of went to dominican rep theyre famous for a reason and they even take out the liquid.. I regret going to this doctor.. Plus hes always extremely late

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Great Doctor, Great Results! show details Great Doctor, Great Results!
Aug 23rd, 2012

I had chin liposuction with Dr. Shahine and I must say that the results far exceeded my expectations. I was really scared to undergo a facial procedure. I wore a compression garment for about 2 weeks and as soon as I removed it, I saw a huge difference from before and the results continued to get better in the following months. I was also worried that the incision might leave a scar. However, it healed perfectly and there isn't even a trace of it now. I am extremely happy with the results. Getting rid of your double chinmakes you look 10 years younger as I was told! I rarely write reviews, mostly just read them. That is how I actually found Dr. Shahine by reading other reviews. Now I feel compelled to write a review of my own for others to follow. I totally recommend Dr. Shahine. He is highly knowledgeable, very confident and makes you feel comfortable. I did not feel any pain during surgery. Excellent doctor! His prices are affordable and his assistants are all nice and very helpful. Thank you Dr. Shahine.

NOW ENGAGED!!! THANK YOU DR. SHAHINE!!! show details NOW ENGAGED!!! THANK YOU DR. SHAHINE!!!
Aug 18th, 2012

I am going to start off by saying that I am 36yrs old. I have been single most my life, and the few times I wasn't I was in a terrible relationship. My body was terrible; for example, I had a wide back with many back rolls, huge stomach,absolutely no curves and to top it all off no butt. My friend had a procedure done by Dr. Shahine, and when I saw how beautiful and sexy she looked afterwards I decided to give him a shot. I must say this man saved and change my life in a way that I would have never imagined. I now feel beautiful, more self confident, have the beautiful and sexy body that I deserve, I am now engaged with a man who treats me with all the love and respect in the world. I am so grateful for Dr. Shahine and I thank God for letting me come across such an amazing doctor. My only regret is not doing it sooner.

Apr 2nd, 2012

I had a laser liposuction with fat transfer to the buttocks by dr shahine. I must say i had a lot of fat after my pregnancy, my belly looked horrible. Today has been only a week and i can see my beautiful waist getting smaller. I am really happy as even my husband seems to not get his hands off me. My selfsteem is back thanks to you dr. I must say the procedure hurts alottt but its all worth the pain

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!! show details THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!
Mar 11th, 2012

First of all, I had a fat back,and stomach with NO BUTT!!! Doctor Shahine gave me beautiful curves and a nice round butt!!!! I look AMAZING!!!!! I am EXTREMELY SATISFIED with the results. After I had my surgery, and my cousins saw the way I look, they all decided to go to him. He did also did an excellent job on them as well. He is a wonderful doctor and person. Yes, he is a little late here and there but it is worth the wait. He office is always full and that right there shows you just how good he is. His prices are very affordable and his staff is wonderful!!! I definitely have recommended him to many people and will continue. People see me on the streets and ask me what did you do? I tell them about him! I feel great thanks to doctor Shahine. :D

the worst doctor ever show details the worst doctor ever
Mar 9th, 2012

This doctor will make you wait for 3-4 hours straight, he might or might not appear for appointment.

No Regrets show details No Regrets
Feb 28th, 2012

From the start of my introductions to the staff of this Doctors Medical Center, I was given a feeling of comfort and professionalism. Instructions were given to me prior to my scheduled surgical date (Smart Lipo) and the facility in Long Island was modern,clean and fully staffed. The waiting time on my surgical date seemed long probably because of my anxiousness. This doctors bedside mannerism is soothing and comforting and other fellow doctors should learn from this man. The surgeons assistant spoke with me thru out the surgery and the follow up after surgery was very surprising. They had a nurse visit my home to perform a post op right after the surgery. She helped me change my dressing correctly and educated me further. Obviosly i have no complaints with such service. As far as recommending him.... the results speak for themselves. This is why he deserves to be busy. Get on the list and you will be as pleased as I am

Mr . Curves show details Mr . Curves
Feb 28th, 2012

This is wonderful doctor and a great surgeon. He's a gyn and cosmetic surgeon, so he really knows a woman's body . Dr Shahine did my lipo and i have never felt so beautiful .His prices are very affordable My fat was all harvested to my butt and i have amazing curves. My skin is tight and I have a beautiful flat tummy and a small waist. I feel more sexy, beautiful and attractive. I also had my breast implants. He did an amazing job on my breast . They fill natural perky and soft. They look just perfect. I love this doctor for he changed my life.

RN show details RN
Feb 28th, 2012

Dr Shahine Is an excellent surgeon He is realistic and honest and cares deeply about his patients. I am really pleased with the surgical proceedure Which I did with this Doctor and would most definitely recommend him to family and friends

excellent doctor i ever met show details excellent doctor i ever met
Feb 28th, 2012

I know dr shahine for about 15 years now and he always helping me with my problem I used to go to many doctors before I know him for 5 years to get pregnant but once I know dr shahine after 3 visit I got pregnant and now I have 3 kids and I'm happt thank you dr shahine and good bless you.

Perfect highly knowledgable best of the best show details Perfect highly knowledgable best of the best
Feb 27th, 2012

He is the best cosmetic surgeon at NY and FL He is very talent excellent Ob gyn doctorHe is the best of the best

The worst doctor ever show details The worst doctor ever
Feb 24th, 2012

This doctor has a little of habit of showing 5-6 hours late for his appoinemnts, if ever. He also has a habit to instruct his staff to lie to the patients.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Unacceptable Behavior show details Unacceptable Behavior
Feb 16th, 2012

He made wait for my appointment for 3 hours straight, keeping his staff advising me that he is in the building and looking for parking the whole time. After talking to the other patients in the office it seems like he does this all the time! Unacceptable treatment from a doctor.

this doctor is a liar show details this doctor is a liar
Feb 15th, 2012

he advised his stuff to tell me that he is looking for the parking and he is in the building. After 3 hours wait, I found out from other patients that he does that regularly. I left before he arrived- according to others, the wait can last up to 7 hours.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Amazing Work - Breast Augmentation show details Amazing Work - Breast Augmentation
Jun 15th, 2011

I wanted breast augmentation for over 10 years and upon hearing of Dr. Shahine's technique I was excited to have a consultation. He was very funny and he made me laugh all the while keeping me informed and maintaining a high level of professionalism. His staff was helpful and informative as well and I would recommend Dr. Shahine to anyone interested in breast augmentation.

Caring and professional show details Caring and professional
May 24th, 2011

Dr. Shahine is the best doctor I went to in recent memory. He is very popular with his patients, and for good reason: he is an excellent professional, very courteous and caring. He is a perfectionist and takes as much time as needed to be satisfied that he fully addressed the patient's issues and needs. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Apr 27th, 2011

He is a very good doctor who knows what he doing.I've alraedy recommend several family and friends to him.

Apr 11th, 2011

I received cosmetic surgery from dr. shahine and would highly recommend him. He is the best surgeon I have seen in a long time. His techniques are cutting edge and my results where amazing. He made me look and fell good. This was the best experience of my life.

The Best Doctor show details The Best Doctor
Aug 14th, 2010

A very intelligent doctor who listens to his patients. He takes the time to articulate what he's doing thoroughly and answers every question you may have.

Compassionate and Patient show details Compassionate and Patient
by Ayodele on Dec 9th, 2009

I just love this doctor!!! Dr. Shahine is the most patient and caring doctor I have ever met in my life! He takes his time with you. When ever I'm at his office, he always gives undivided attention to each and every patient! Many may say but you have to wait too long to see him. This is because, firstly, he takes his time with everyone; listening to them while at the same time reviewing case history and analyzing the situation, at hand and arranging future follow-up treatment plans. This man is very unusual and sharp and smart!!! I mean this! If anyone has a complaint about his staff, he will address the situation in short order. I know this personally. He is a very attentive, professional and compassionate man.

Bad Bad office show details Bad Bad office
Sep 8th, 2009

Money Hunger Dr. he needs to do something about the waiting hr's. People can not be waiting for 6-8 hrs everyday. We got to work to. Dr Shahine is not gonna pay us for the day. His front desk people are so so rude. This whole place need to change

Bad Experience show details Bad Experience
Jul 17th, 2009

Money-driven doctor, rude staff, ridiculous waiting time and overall bad service. Overcharged me on copayment and when I called to discuss it I got nothing but rude and nasty attitude of the front desk staff. They bill your insurance through the roof with no purpose or valuable results.

May 1st, 2009

EXCELLENT DOCTOR..VERY KNOWLEGABLE.CARING,HONEST ANF HUMANE

Best doctor show details Best doctor
by Carla Abraham on Nov 7th, 2008

I love Dr. Shahine. He has delivered me a very healthy baby boy. It was my first pregnancy and he has mad a very good one. He helped me to relax at all times. He also was very patient with me. Everyone at the facility treated me with respect at all times. I am very greatful for him and the rest of my children will be delivered by him.