Dr. Ayman Shahine MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2017
I have just recently received services from this doctor and I regret every bit of it. I wish I could sue and get my money back, the overall experience was horrible. I am an out of town pt who was dealing with the office staff for a decent amount of time, I should've followed my heart and asked for my money back. from the staff is so unprofessional, every time I called the office no one ever knows what is going on, they say they relay messages to the doctor but they never do. they claim the doctor is never there. this office is a joke. my lipo was terrible, I have lumps everywhere my stomach looks worse then before. and yes I have followed all the instructions, did not wear jeans, got the appropriate size faja, and got lymphatic massages as directed, changed my diet and my butt is lop sided. this man is a crook. everybody can not make the same mistakes his line of you did not follow doctors orders is old and tired. he does a piece of crap work and needs to stop now. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM find a real professional. trust me I should've listened to all the reviews.

January 14th, 2017
Not a plastic surgeon he is an ob/Gyn !!
Please go to a board certified Plastic Surgeon for surgery not untrained MDs!! He does not have privileges to work in a hospital that is why he works out of his office. No anesthesiologists will risk their licenve working with him that is why he doesn't have one.

October 15th, 2016
Scope of Liposuction Treatment
Dr. Ayman Shahine, MD is a excellent - Liposuction Treatment, liposculpture suction lipectomy or lipo, is a type of cosmetic surgery of the body.

May 31st, 2016
Slum office
This place is the worse. On your consult visit everything up to your actual procedure is good, after that its like nothing else matters. The office as a whole is very unprofessional from the doctor, to the therapist to the front desk receptionist. I honestly wished I paid my money and took my business else where. The receptionist spends more time on her phone than anything else. My advise is to look else where and don't waste your money buying their compressor garment its crap.

April 2nd, 2016
No OR no general anaesthesia
NO WAY. You people are CRAZY. I just went to my board certified plastic surgeon with no outstanding lawsuits like this guy. I went for a second breast reduction and lip fat injections. I mentioned what I had been reading about this crazy guy doing lip with local anaesthesia and an office OR suite. She of course new ppl who do this butsaod under no circumstances would she be doing lipo as an in office procedure with only local anaesthesia. She also said as a surgeon sure she could do heart surgery but wouldI would not want her to do that nor should you want an obgyn to be doing non obgyn surgery just cuz he got a certificate. Go to a board certified plastic surgeon PLEASE for your own safety. We have other fantastic PS at our hospital not board cert but they are plastic surgeons, they specialized and did extensive residency. you only get one body. WHY WHY WHY go to so somene with sketchy practices. Is it because he's cheap. Go a little out of cities you find good surgeons cheaper , some offer financing, many take insurance.

January 4th, 2016
The worst doctor

November 27th, 2015
butt and lipo
I have lipo and butt but wasn't satisfied and I went back to him and he told me that those dent in my butt side wasn't cause by him . It's just because he didn't fill the sides out with the fat properly and he's telling to bring $4500 more he should've fix it . Then he was making that curve and dig in too deep . I wouldn't say he is not a good doctor he is but need to focus on his work than making appointment when doing his job . Every second the staff come in to interrupted and it was a little frustrated to me and that's y I think he didn't do a good job on me was trying to do a hundred things at once . But he's not a bad doctor I would go back to to him .

November 24th, 2015
His the Best !

October 9th, 2015
Dr Shahine office Union NJ
My experience in the union office there i meet Ms Carolina and her staff the ladies worked there they are the best the treatment from the ladies are the best i can't wait to go get my massage they are always so friendly and so sweet love them to pieces. let me talk about Ms Carolina Nunez this lady is an absolute angel the first day i meet her after two years she threat me the same with so much love.When I had my surgery done she was there from the beginning and she's still there for me I truly appreciate everything she did for me and i truly love her i want to say from my heart thank you so much.Thank u dr Shahine for my new body and God bless.keep up your excellent work.

July 4th, 2015
Lipo, fat transfer & now beautiful body.
Dr. Shahine is AMAZING! The work he has done on me is phenomenial! It made me for more beautiful and confident on the outside, everyone else thinks that as well. Thank you for the curves and making me feel so comfortable. Highly recommend this doctors to others.

May 29th, 2014
Looking forward to visiting Dr. Ayman Shahine, MD, MD
I'm doing research before I actually visit or make my decision to visit with Dr. Ayman Shahine, MD. The fact that the wait is so long. Impresses me. That tells me his work is very/extremely good. Worth waiting for. All I can ask Dr. Shahine is to be well rested when my turn comes. None of us wants any ill surprises to come to pass. Would love however, that I get the best. And I'm willing to pay for great results. The wait isn't a problem either.Once I am happy with the results. I'm waiting for a price list of all the procedures I would like. Then I'll move on from there.

November 11th, 2013
Breast Augmentation
Dr. Shahine was great at replacing my implants after I had one of my breast biopsied by another surgeon to see if it was pre cancer cells. Good news, no pre cancer, and my breast implants that were replaced look good, Dr. Shahine, knows his work and he is patience. Staff is courteous,