A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Soubani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman Soubani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayman Soubani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Soubani graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Soubani has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soubani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ayman O. Soubani practice?
Dr. Ayman Soubani practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Critical Care Practitioners, and Detroit Pulmonologists.