A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayman Yaish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayman Yaish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaish graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Yaish has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
- Columbus Community Hospital
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayman D Yaish DO, MD, and OD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Ayman D. Yaish practice?
- Dr. Ayman Yaish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayman Yaish practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Beaver Dam, WI.
See Beaver Dam Otolaryngologists and Beaver Dam Surgeons.