A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Tarrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Tarrar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Tarrar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarrar graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tarrar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A John Tarrar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. A J. Tarrar practice?
- Dr. A Tarrar has 3 office locations.
Dr. A Tarrar practices Family Medicine near Citrus Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, CA and Durand, WI.
See Citrus Heights Family Physicians.