A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aymel Tarrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aymel Tarrar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarrar
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Tarrar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aymel Tarrar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarrar graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tarrar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aymel John Tarrar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aymel J. Tarrar practice?
- Dr. Aymel Tarrar has 1 office location.
Dr. Aymel Tarrar practices Family Medicine near Durand, WI.
See Durand Primary Care Doctors.