A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aymel Tarrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aymel Tarrar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarrar
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Tarrar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aymel Tarrar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarrar graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tarrar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aymel John Tarrar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aymel J. Tarrar practice?
- Dr. Aymel Tarrar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aymel Tarrar practices Family Medicine near Citrus Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Durand, WI.
See Citrus Heights Primary Care Doctors.