Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Doctor? show details Doctor?
May 15th, 2013

Dr. (If you would like to call him that) is a joke. I have NOT had any experience with him as people descirbe theirs. I feel that he does not listen to my chief complaints. If you have more than 1 complaint, good luck getting him to address everything. The worst part is that the last time I visited him he sent his nurse in to hand me a piece of paper for physical therapy and did not bother running any tests. When I asked the nurse how we were going to handle my other issue (1 complaint he DID NOT address) she was shocked. She went and asked him about it and I plainly heard him say, "oh, okay. I guess. I have 8 minutes left", WHAT? 8 minutes? As if you weren't already 15 minutes late to my room? Talk about a doctor who is purely out for the MONEY and not to properly diagnos and treat PATIENTS! I am currently looking for a new, qualified doctor. Also, I have had a shoulder issue for 2 1/2 years and he still can't figure it out. Meanwhile, he lets his patients suffer. His exact words were, "If you could be a little more patient with me". How long does someone have to be patient? A lifetime? DO NOT GO TO HIM! UNLESS YOU LIKE A DOCTOR WHO DOESN'T GIVE 2 SHEETS TO THE WIND ABOUT YOU.

by Tim Hernandez on Feb 13th, 2013

Dr Tarrar was very sharp right off the bat. He knew immediately my conditions and forwarded me to proper diagnostic facilities to verify his thoughts on my illness. He also has eagerness to address my problems and treat them appropriately. So I can easily say, I can't say enough good about Dr Tarrar!

Jun 1st, 2011

sucks

The best doctor show details The best doctor
Jan 28th, 2010

He was very knowledgeable about medicen

Jim Slawson show details Jim Slawson
by jim slawson on Apr 10th, 2009

Very thorough, professional, and and extremely personable. A joy to deal with, even though it means having to go to the doctor.

by Ms. H on Jan 8th, 2009 on yahoo.com

One of the best and caring doctors I have seen in a long while. My husband and I have been going to him for almost 5 years now. When my husband lost his insurance, Dr. Tarrar worked with us, so I could continue my routine. Very personal person that will actually listen to you. He is straight to the point type of doctor, which I prefer.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com