A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aymen Atallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aymen Atallah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aymen Atallah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atallah graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Atallah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aymen Atallah MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aymen Atallah practice?
- Dr. Aymen Atallah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Aymen Atallah practices Internal Medicine near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lauderdale Lakes, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Boynton Beach Internists.