The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aymeric Louit
Dr. Aymeric Louit, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Norwalk, CT, with other offices in Stamford, CT and Ridgefield, CT. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Louit is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital, Stamford Hospital and Greenwich Hospital Association. Dr. Louit has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Aymeric Louit has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Aymeric Louit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwalk, CT.
Dr. Martin Floch
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Norwalk, CT 0 mi57
Dr. Margaret Sweeney
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Norwalk, CT 0 mi32
Dr. Agnieszka Matczuk
Allergy and Immunology
Norwalk, CT 0 mi24