Dr. Aymeric Louit MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

March 10th, 2015
A great doctor who is thorough and takes his time.
Dr. Louit spent a lot of time with me. He was very thorough. He answered all of my questions, he even hand wrote instructions for me to take home with me. His bedside manner was professional and I had good rapport with him. He was not in a hurry. He repeatedly asked me if there was anything else I wished to discuss and he took his time. I was very impressed.

October 16th, 2013
Poor diagnosis
I am very unhappy with this doctor.Last year when my son had strep and was given penicillin ,he reacted badly to it,when i asked Dr louit about it,he said he didnt feel that my son was allergic to penicillin but the bacteria causing strep. My son suffered through the 10 days he was on antibiotics,with hives all over,itching and then bleeding in many places.he was on claritin and benydryl all that time. This year my son again contracted strep and when my current pediatrician started him on penicillin(because i told her my allergist didnt think he had an allergy to penicillin) he started reacting the same way with additional swelling in his face and hands.His pediatrician stopped the dose and has now given erythromycin ,and he is recovering well. What angers me more is I had asked Drlouit if we needed to get my son tested for the allergy,but he assured me that that will not be needed. I put my son through danger this second time too. I will never recommend him to anybody!!!!