A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayn Bayani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayn Bayani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayn Bayani, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayani graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Bayani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Park Hospital
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayn Vincent De Jesus Bayani MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ayn V. Bayani practice?
- Dr. Ayn Bayani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ayn Bayani practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dublin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, GA.
See Dublin Critical Care Practitioners and Dublin Pulmonologists.