A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aynna Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aynna Yee, Hospitalist is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aynna Yee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aynna Maeyin Yee MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aynna M. Yee practice?
- Dr. Aynna Yee has 1 office location.
Dr. Aynna Yee practices Internal Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists.